Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

More Eskimo Kisses!

Okay, so are noticing a pattern here? Yes, I am using Basic Grey's Eskimo Kisses paper, AGAIN! I had several sheets of the collection that I still am in LOVE with! However, I am using, I am not hoarding it (only hoarded it for a year...not too shabby;))and I am making pretty things with it!
It's the pink...it's gotta be the cutesy pink...I mean I am girl who loves pink!
Thanks for checking out my blog...seems like I have some mojo going right now so I hope I continue to have fun things to share with you.
Oh, and those of you who read this blog to keep up on Adelaide, well...we are pretty much potty trained now which is a blessing! The only part that she is not "good" with is bedtime. Truthfully, I can't remember the last time she had an accident. In fact, she goes in the bathroom carrying her book and turns on the fan. yes, I do believe she has learned something from her father!!!! Anyhow, whatever you gotta do to keep the crap in the toilet and not in a dipe or panties or on the floor! And one last tidbit while I am on the roll of discussing toilet training...Miss Adelaide is "too big" to use her potty seat! Now for those who don't know me...we HAD to use the kind of potty seat that just went on the toilet...no way would this girl be able to dump out the little potty...I can handle lots of gross things, but that is just not one!
So...I am thankful for potty training even if it means my baby is growing up!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Super cute! I need to get some frames to alter!