So, Adelaide turned 5 mos yesterday and she is getting so big, so fast! Each month I take a picture of her in her white onesie sitting in her crib next to her pillow. I think it is so neat to see how much she has changed each month. Besides the obvious gaining of rolls on her body, her hair is changing as well as her expressions. She is amazed at the signs we do when we move our hands! Matt thinks she signed "milk" the other day, and maybe she did, but as far as her knowing what it meant, that I am not convinced!
I am going to try and upload her 5 mos crib picture. We had professional portraits done on Friday, but since I loved her 4 mos pics so much, and if all goes well with this pic, I may post it as well.
Well, that seemed to post well, so here she is when she woke up on her 5 mos birthday waiting for her breakfast (Matt put her on my pillow after he changed her dipe).
And, here she is after her morning nap....
Wow, I am on a roll! Now, for the much anticipated 4 mos pics....


I did make one creation yesterday. I don't know why I thought I would be able to make cards this summer?!?!?!?
Enjoy the rest of the weekend!




2 comments:
Hey Guys,
Great job! looks great!Very well done! Look forward to the updates!
Awww... she's so adorable! And growing so fast!
I'm a huge advocate of the blog since on the rare occasion I am in town, I don't get to see any of you.
So hooray for the pics! and keep posting!
Post a Comment