What little girl doesn't like her piggies painted? I have been wanting to paint her toenails for quite some time! I ordered some quick 60 second dry Avon nailpolish, but it was a too light against her skin. I dug out some old junk I had stashed away for summer. Of course she wouldn't hold still, but I was able to get them painted while she was eating in her high chair.
she was so excited to see her piggies! She would take a few steps, look down and giggle! Take a few more steps, look down, and giggle! I think she was thinking there was something ON her toes because she kept picking at the nails! The newness was still there the next morning when Matt took her feet out of her sleeper...she was awfully proud of her pink pigs!
Now, she could care less about her toes! It was fun and she officially is "growing up!"




2 comments:
Aww too cute! Such fun! Can't wait to do that with Pais!
omg cheri!! this is the bestest post ever!! how cute!!
Post a Comment