Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, May 4, 2009

Will Return Soon!

I have not been taking too many pictures of Adelaide lately. I am taking this horrible class and it is sucking every last piece of life out of me! Also, I had not scrapbooked or made a card since March when I started this ridiculous course. This past weekend I ordered some pictures and made one scrapbook page.

Adelaide has been busy as can be! She is not saying any new words...well, she is saying "see" to everything! This is a change from pointing and asking, "What's that?" On the weekends I love listening to her chatter when she wakes up. She has never been one to cry when she wakes up ... she's a talker! It is fascinating to just listen to her! Her tones are different and I can hear it in her voice...questions, comments, excitement! Actually, I can hear her teachers now..."Adelaide is very social in class." translation...lady, your kids talks A LOT!

She is signing more these days, but not many more words added to her vocabulary. I love talking with her and having a conversation. Sometimes, Addie gets so excited that she sticks her chest out and gets so loud and excited that her tiny little veins pop out of the sides of her neck! I can tell she understands what it is like to have a conversation...I just wish she said more words!

Well, I will post pictures this week...I PROMISE!

1 comment:

Brandon, Misty, Kyla and Casey said...

It's so exciting to hear all the updates on Adelaide. I wish I had been able to meet her before I moved! If I end up doing the KC half in Oct. we should meet for lunch the day before or something!!