Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

YAY! I Got to Scrap!



Sorry about the page protectors already being on them, but I took them to school today (1/2 day teacher work day).
Both of these sets of pictures were taken when Adelaide and I visited Amy & her family. I am hoping to be finished with her first year's scrapbook by the end of June. I say I am getting ready to start the 9th month, but I have 2 pages from her 7th month to finished and her "First Visitors" page from...you know...way back when!

Supplies:
-Stampin Up! Autumn Vine DSP
-Stampin Up! Chocolate Chip cardstock
-Stampin Up! Really Rust cardstock
-Stampin Up! Sage Shadow ribbon
-Stampin Up! Corner punch
-Cricut Expression: Stone Script, Plantin Schoolbook, Graphically Speaking
-Sewing Machine
-Timber Brown Stazon
-Making Memories ribbon
-Stampin Up! Dimensionals
-Stampin Up! Glue dots
-Tombow Mono-adhesive

1 comment:

{Sarah Coyle} said...

these came out great! nice job!