So my goal was June 30...that was the day I was going to be finished with Addie's first year book! Well, I did not make that goal because here it is mid-September and I just finished to 10 months! On the bright side, I am ordering the pics for the 11th and 12th months and I do predict I will be finished with those by the end of October. (I am not finished with my thesis until September 30)
Here is the 2-page layout I made with the photos I was taking for our Christmas cards last year. I still giggle and many of them! I also realize how much she has changed and I know she is going to change even more! I suppose that's life and that's the life cycle, but I am going to miss my little munchkin being so "baby-ish"!
Supplies:
-Stampin Up Ski Slope DSP (retired), Old Olive, Whisper White, and Chocolate Chip cardstock
-Stampin Up Top Note die
-Stampin Up Jersey ribbon (retired)
-Stampin Up Hodgepodge Hardware in silver




1 comment:
so cute!! I hope you get caught up on her stuff!! I really need to get moving!!
Post a Comment