Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Party Favors for the Upcoming Baby Shower!!!



These are the party favors I made for Kait's baby shower that is this upcoming weekend! This is her last reserve weekend for several months so after the "war" we are celebrating the arrival of Amelia.
I was on Sarah's blog when I saw these and asked her if they are quick...yes, I suppose they were quick...if you have everything you want to put in them!!! I stuffed them with some yummy goodies!!! Just have to return to the store to stuff the other 6...but I got 18 done in about 2.5 hours. And really, the only thing left on the others is the stuffing and ribbon...I have the stamped images ready to be attached with a Stampin UP dimensional.
I am excited about them! I think the turned out cute and I hope Kait likes them as well!

2 comments:

{Sarah Coyle} said...

these came out SO good! I can't believe how easy they are!! it takes longer to punch and assemble then actually making them!!

great job!

Kait & Jason Hupe said...

I think they look fantastic! Can't wait to see them at the shower!