Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Parkville Days

Last night Matt and I took Adelaide to the Parkville Days. My friend Kelli came up and hung out with us for the evening. It was soooo good to see her and she got to meet Addie. Addie LOVED her and immediately took to her....it was adorable! Kelli and I need to go out shop, pedi, etc. by ourselves though!
We saw so many people we knew! One of the teachers I work with gave us some of their tickets and told us to enjoy them. Very kind and super sweet of her & her hubby! Addie and I rode the "Jumping Jumbos" which were elephants that went around in a circle and moved up and down. Seriously....this girl squealed and said "weeeee" the entire time! She had a great time and was ready to go again! I have no idea where she gets her thrill for amusement park rides!



1 comment:

Genney, Gary, Holley and Trenton said...

absolutly adorable!!!!!!!!!!
(all of ya!)