The flight from KC to Dallas was basically flawless...and coming from me, that essentially means the pilot was perfect! Oh, flying first class was not bad either....thank you American Airlines and United States Air Force! However, the flight from Dallas to San Antonio....well, okay, but whenever I see big fluffy clouds, I expect turbulance! Of course there was turbulance! I have experienced worse though! My fear of flying is progressively getting worse at I get older. Dramamine is not an option to calm my nerves...makes me derrainged, so I stay away from it! I suppose a fifth of Wild Turkey would be calming too...but I don't like whiskey! LOL!
So, as I wait for Kait and Greg to get here...I have drank my $2 bottle of water and pretty much eaten my snack bag of Oriental Mix....this airport does not allow you to go back in to the shops after you have gathered your bags. So, I suppose I will go buy another bottle of water and wait for them to get here. Our plan is to go to the River Walk tonight....FOOD!!!! Our class starts at 0645 in the morning....so I plan to go to bed at a decent hour!




No comments:
Post a Comment