Nope, not with me as a mommy! Addie is so good when you wake her up for some sugars and cuddles! She is such a busy little girl these days that I miss the snuggles! Thankfully she's still got them in her, it just needs to be on "her" time! If you are need of some sugars, all you have to do is ask Addie, " can I have some smooches?" You will get smooches all right...sound effects and all! I LOVE IT!
So tonight I went in to put some socks on her feet and I thought she was extra cute tonight...she heard me with the camera so she woke up and was smiling...with the binky in her mouth...but smiling and in such a GOOD MOOD!



3 comments:
She's so cute. :) I love that age!
she is so cute!! love her!
She is so adorable!
Post a Comment