Addie has been growing like a weed! She has is really learning and absorbing everything she can! Her favorite show is Word World on PBS...she loves it so much that she now owns a couple of the DVDs! Each evening she pulls me in to turn on her program...I think she's addicted! I do think she is learning from the show, but goodness sakes...she's become a "letter addict"! Her language is progressing, but I am not sure why it's progressing in the manner it is! She doesn't say too many single words...she will sign those. However, she says phrases, "I don't know," "Who's that?" "What's that?" "Hey guys" and my all time favorite, "I didn't do it!" She can identify her body parts...just working on shoulders, knees, and elbows. We'll get there! Oh, and animal sounds...she's doing great with those...the pig snorting is the best! Addie is "reading" books and identifying letters, she loves her puzzles, and pushing her baby (among other treasures) in her baby stroller.
About a month ago, we drove out to a small town near Manhattan, Kansas. Addie did great! It was her first time in her big girl style carseat! I finally turned her around. In our state the child has to be 22lbs and she is 24lbs. I was still concerned about her weight, but her legs were getting too long and I think she was uncomfortable. Well now that her seat is facing the front, it's somewhat reclined and so she slept the entire way out there!!!! How fantastic is that?!?!?!?! She loves her new Big Girl seat!




1 comment:
Congrats on your degree, I didn't know that you were just finished! Didn't we have fun at the convention? Wish there were more of those around here.
Post a Comment