I have posted the following list of for sale items on another board, but if you are interested in anything, let me know! I will update both as items sell!
Stampin Up! sets that I am ready to sell! Prices do NOT include shipping. Please email me if you are interested! I do work during the day, so I will most likely respond in the evening.
All items are from a smoke-free home! Many of the sets have ink stains that do NOT affect your stamping. Some sets have never been inked! Please let me know if you would like me to snap a picture.
I will use the USPS postage calculator to figure shipping; however, if the Flat Rate box is cheaper, I will go with that. If you would like insurance, please request it at the time of your shipping quote request. Please include your zip code in your email.
I will accept MONEY ORDER or PAYPAL.
$15
Everyday Flexible Phrases
Expressive Flexible Phrases
Letterpress Alphabet*
$10
Cheery Chat
Daisy
Christmas Carolers
Collage Alphabet
Tidy Alphabet*
Big Flowers
Circus Train (PENDING SALE)
$8
Wonderful Words (PENDING SALE)
Wonderful Words II (PENDING SALE)
Graceful Words
Versatile Verses
Tidy Numbers*
Flannel Plaid (background stamp)
Simple Stripes (background stamp)
Bundle of Joy
All Wrapped Up
Celebrate in Style
Holiday Tag Team
Letterpress Numbers*
Love Matters
Pattern of Friendship
Sweet Treats
Baby Talk
Springtime Smiles
Sweet Stems
Boatloads of Love (PENDING SALE)
$5
Event Full
Ornamassortment
Best Blossoms
Delight in Life
Small Script
For a Friend
Tags so Much
Olive You
Love It
Big Blossom
Friendships Grow
Seasonal Icons
Happy Harmony
Sweet of You
Be Happy
Nice and Narrow
Riveting
Vintage Valentines
$3
Along the Same Lines
Best Yet (PENDING SALE)
Seasonal Patches
Furnished with Love
Painted Posies ( I have 2 of these)
So Very
Alphabet Soup (I have 2 of these)
Send a Celebration ( I have 2 of these)
Friendship Blooms
Gently Falling
Birthday Whimsy
Too Terrific Tags
Noteworthy
*Designates a matching alphabet and number set. Contact me for a discounted price if you purchase both!!!!
Baby brain
10 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment