Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Paper Cone Tutorial



This was a tutorial on Splitcoast stampers a couple of weeks ago and I thought it was so cute! Plus, it's a great way to use up some retired DSP...like what I did! I used my Cricut to cut the large circle from my Stampin Up DSP (how easy is that???). Used red sticky tape and formed the cone. Used quickutz scallop border punch for the border around the cone. Made two strips of the scallop punch and glued them together to form the handle. Nestabilities in my Big Shot made the scallop and circles and Ranger distressing inks stippled on the label. Stampin Up's sentiment was used and stamped in Rose Red. Old Olive ribbon adhered with Stampin Up glue dots. Thanks for looking!
Just wanted to add...Addie watched Beate's video tutorial with me and she says "cone" every time she sees the paper cones I made!

No comments: