Here are the two cards I made today and following this is an update on Adelaide (if you are blog reader to keep up on the child's growth:))


Adelaide update...well, she is growing up too quickly! She says and does new things everyday. She now can tell you to "go away" if she doesn't want your help...she can tell you what hurts and if needed, asks for "meds"...she knows a party must have hats, balloons, cake and pie....she FINALLY can say "Addie" but not Adelaide (and definitely not her entire name, all 27 letters)...she knows all of her colors...she can identify shapes which include stars, hexagons, cones...she is happy to serve you tea or make you an egg...she is sitting at the table with us in a big girl seat that she can climb in and buckle herself...she must ride in style at the grocery store, gotta love the person who invented those obnoxious carts...she lets you know what she wants to eat...she gets her own bowl out for snacks...she likes to "ride" her bike from Aunt Genney (which is a trike and she can't reach the pedals so she walks it)...she sleeps in a twin bed for naps...and the list goes on and on! Her vocabulary is growing by leaps and bounds and I have NO idea where she learns half of the phrases she says!




1 comment:
Oh how exciting! As I am reading thru this on Addie, I look back on when TRenton did all of those things, then I start thinking about Addie doing the things that Trenton does now that surprises me. You should ocme out and let her lose on our land and watch as she explores everything. I can sit there for hours watching Trenton as he walks the 3 acres that he is allowed to roam when we are outside. (dont worry its all open, and i can see him) What happened to the babies that NEEDED us!!!!! Miss you all!
Post a Comment