Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Scripture Challenge - Purpose


I told myself I really wanted to do the Scripture Challenge found on Patter Cross's blog. If you follow my blog, you have seen the first 4 or 5...but, I have gotten behind! The school year is coming to an end and I am hoping to get caught up on my projects. Instead of going back and doing them in order, I decided to catch up when I can and do this week's challenge. The word is PURPOSE for this week.


On to Addie...I will post some pics of the little girl soon! I need to provide an updated picture of her! Today, I am home with her...she's been sick since about 8:30 last night. Seems as if she has some stomach bug so hopefully it's over within the next day. She was able to keep some toast down this morning....just struggling getting fluids into her. Addie LOVES her milk, but of course we can't do that!!! I called the doctor's office and spoke with the nurse, Elizabeth. Elizabeth said they have seen some with this and yes something is going around. The illness lasts about 24-48 hours, but if it goes on longer, they would need to see her. I think we are over the vomiting part and just waiting for the other side to unload! Ew, gross, I know!!!

ETA: The toast did not stay down! :( She did sleep for an hour, though.

3 comments:

Genney, Gary, Holley and Trenton said...

AWWW, POOR ADDIE! HOPE YOU GET TO FEELING BETTER SOON HONEY!

Patter Cross said...

Agh, love your page and scripture you chose! Great colors too, and glad to see you joining in when you can. That's wonderful! And poor little precious! I pray she is better now! Hugs,

Nancy said...

Wonderful page! Love the colors and the stitching! Also love the verse you chose! I hope Addie's all better by now and back to drinking her milk!...Nancy :o)