Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 24, 2010

And if I Can Stay Focused...

I will have a layout for you each day for the next week! WOW! Well, it's summer and time for me to catch up on my yearly scrapbook. It's summer and Christmas break that I get caught up on scrapping...last Christmas I finished Adelaide's first year book (so just shy of her 2nd birthday)! I have a few more pages to complete for her 2nd year book, but I hope to finish those by mid-July and I will be even more pleased if I can finish in the next couple of weeks! :)
Since we just got back from a nice family vacation, I have started to scrap those pages! The excitement got the best of me!!! Usually, I am a person who scraps in chronological order...but I am moving outside of my box! Today's page is a perfect example! Last March, I went to my friend Tessa's house to scrap...as much as we could with two 2yr olds! Anyhow, I never finished this page until LAST NIGHT! I love it! I love Basic Grey, I love flowers, I love bling, I love sewing, and most of all...I love my subject matter!




For this I used Basic Grey Kioshi, Prima Flowers, buttons, sewing, and Unity Stamps.

No comments: