Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Scripture Challenge - Follow



Like I mentioned in a previous post, I am WWWAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY behind in doing/completing the scripture challenge hosted by Patter at Triple the Scraps.I decided to keep up from where she starts now, and then go back in and "fill-in" where I lost track! I finished the page for the word "FOLLOW"...a clean, sweet page. I did not include the word on here as I have previously, because I did not want to take away from the simplicity of the page. The ducks are from Unity and I am SO GLAD I was finally able to use the orange metal grommet from Making Memories (that I have had for a few years now....had to have it?!?!?!?). For the scripture I chose Exodus 11:8. Thanks for looking and I am so happy to get caught up on these! I am making a book for myself and for my grandmother as a Christmas gift!

No comments: