Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, June 25, 2010

Day 2, Woo-Hoo!

This 2-page layout is from this past Christmas. Christmas is such a busy time for everyone, so our family is not exception. We begin Christmas Eve with lunch at my Aunt Cindy & Uncle Mike's. Grandma is always there (love my g-ma) along with Uncle Eddie (her brother, my great-uncle) my brother, his wife, their boy, my cousins Casey and Patrick...unfortunately Joey was not there...and sadly, neither was my dad and step-mom. Anyhow, after that extravaganza we head to Matt's parents. There several of the brothers and their families have already enjoyed dinner and then we open gifts. The next day, we open gifts from Santa...my mom, brother, sister-in-law, and nephew come up. We open more gifts. Then we head out to an extended family dinner.
That's typical...
This year was a bit different!
For Christmas this year, Grandma and Frank came up and stayed with us!!! Love them!!! How much fun is that!??!?! Well, it probably would have been more fun IF I had not caught the stomach flu and IF we had not had a blizzard! that's right! I was horribly sick the night before Christmas Eve and on into Christmas Eve...then, Christmas Eve what would have been a beautiful snow covered scene turned into a blizzard! Stacy, mom and the family was able to make it up for gifts (late, but that's understandable)but we were unable to make it back out for the other family dinner. Lucky for us...grandma was in charge of the ham and so the ham was here!!! We feasted on ham and had 3 different jello salads (that's what my mom was bringing to the dinner), I had some cans of green beans, made some rolls, whipped up some potatoes and voila! there was dinner! It was actually a great time! I was still ill and stayed in my p.j.s most of the day...Addie loved her gifts...and had a blast with everyone here.
So, the point to my boring story is that, I DON'T HAVE MANY PICTURES FROM THIS PAST CHRISTMAS SO I WAS ABLE TO DO ALL IN A 2-PAGE LAYOUT!!! LOL!


Basic Grey Fruitcake paper (that I've had stashed), rhinestones, Paper Studio embellishments, and Ranger distressing ink (Antique Linen & Peeled Paint). Thanks for visiting my blog!

No comments: