Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A Big Sorry for the Absence! ;)

We decided to drive back up to Omaha to go to the zoo. The Omaha Zoo was in our original vacation plans, but with the storms and all the rain, we had to cancel and drive on home. This Sunday we drove back up to Nebraska and visited their awesome zoo! Such an easy drive/trip! A lot of fun, too!
For you today, I have a layout created using our vacation pictures from our recent trip. As I have mentioned before, I am not finished with Addie's 2nd yr book, but I am close! :) This will go in her 3rd year book!


I used my Cricut Storybook cart for the leaves that I then covered with Stampin Up adhesive and covered with Stampin Up chunky glitter. Those were then placed on pop-up dots for some dimension. The flowers are primas and were adhered with Stampin Up glue dots. The title was cut using Cricut Lyrical cartridge. I sponged the Stampin Up Chocolate cardstock with Ranger's Walnut stain.
Thanks for stopping by the blog today...AND GENNEY: TEXT ME ABOUT GETTING TOGETHER...WHAT DAY/TIME WORKS FOR YOU?

No comments: