Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 29, 2010

I'll Give it Another Try

I would love to say I got so much finished this summer and that I feel like it's been forever since I've updated.....but neither are true! First, I didn't get much completed this summer. Addie's 2nd year book is nearly complete, but I have a few pages to complete. Second, I am not sure where the month of July went! I truly feel like I just finished my last school year...not that I am going into the 3rd week of school with my new class.
Addie FINALLY cut a bottom 2 yr molar!!!! FINALLY! She also had her first visit to the dentist (beginning of August) so of course I can't wait to get that scrapped!
I also wanted to share that I am doing Stampin' Up! classes and I can't wait for the September class. The products from Stampin' Up! have just made me yell "wow" lately....I am so excited for the color renovation, addition of using fabrics, additional Sizzix dies, adding more vintage style stamps and accessories, and the list goes on and on! So, although I was starting to stray from SU!, I am feeling completely and 100% committed! It's almost the same feelings I had when I was first introduced to the company.

2 comments:

Jennifer Magreevy said...

I've rejoined SU as a demo and I'm pleasantly surprised with the product as well!! Now if only I could find a client base... :-/

Genney, Gary, Holley and Trenton said...

I am so glad your back! I have missed your blog so much!!! I cant wait for the September class either! I dont think that I have done anything wtih scrapping since the last time we did something together, and yes that was a long time ago! I cant wait to come up and see you all!!!!
love you!