
Not only is this NOT my idea...saw the card on Splitcoast Stampers and just knew I had to give it a try...it's a terrible picture to boot!
This past weekend, we had a class at my house! It was my first EVER card/craft making class...I was super nervous, but surrounded with so many wonderful & supportive friends, it was a grand time! I loved every minute of it and I sure hope they did too!
We made 3 different things, but all used many of the same materials.
I am looking at holding a Christmas class to include a gift card holder, card, and a tag...the most exciting thing???? I want us to use the fabric from Stampin' UP! Yes, you read that correctly...FABRIC! If you have not had a chance to see it, hurry! You don't want to miss out on this fabulous stuff!
If you would like to get on my mailing list of upcoming classes, email me or leave me a comment. I would love to have you over and enjoy some fellowship and crafting!




1 comment:
I just want you to know that we had a BLAST on Sunday! I cant wait for the Christmas class! I always enjoy scrapping/card making with you. Miss you all! Now that I know how to get there (darn construction) maybe we can do some scrapping on a sunday when there isnt anything going on. (Iknow I know, like those days happen often?)
Post a Comment