It happens! I have been so busy lately that I can't even believe Halloween is almost here, the holiday season is about to start, the end of first quarter is Friday, and my baby will be 3 in January!
This past weekend I was able to attend the CK Convention. If you aren't sure what that is...well, it's the scrapbooking convention hosted by Creating Keepsakes. Many popular vendors and retail lines are available. We even were given the opportunity to purchase Basic Grey's two new lines ... these two lines will not be released until next MONTH! I must admit, I did refrain and that's just because I had Copic Markers on the brain! :)
My friend, Tessa, and I were able to take a class together. We were slightly disappointed in the fact the instructor changed, but we liked the class anyhow. We also determined we prefer to use our Big Shot for die cutting and embossing. On the positive side, we did get a layout finished (minus pics) and 2 cards! Gotta love that!
So, what did I buy...well, too many Copic Markers! Gosh, those little suckers are a pretty penny, but the effects are so worth it! I also bought more Stickles for $1.69 a squeeze bottle. Now that was a bargain! I didn't buy much paper, in fact, only bought some ancestory paper to use in Adelaide's scrapbook.
Today I am home with Addie. I have had a headache for two days now and it won't go away. I very rarely ever get headaches, so when I do I try to analyze every reason or possibility of the headache! I have an idea, but it's merely speculation so I will point no fingers! ;) But really, the reason I am home is two-fold...Addie's daycare has a strep throat scare right now and so she couldn't go. Our back up babysitter had stuff to do today...important appointments. Originally a dear, sweet friend said she'd watch Addie, but when I woke up with part 2 of this horrendous headache (and I am sure I am not doing myself any favors by looking at the computer screen). I have enjoyed my morning with my baby girl and I have gotten some of my grade card ratings and comments completed, too...so, I have been somewhat productive (I don't want to forget my one load of laundry either).
Thanks for reading my blog and ramblings....enjoy your day and be thankful for the little things!
Baby brain
10 years ago




1 comment:
OH DARLIN I AM SO SORRY THAT YOU HAVE A HEAD ACHE! BELEIVE ME, I KNOW HOW THEY CAN WEAR ON YA! MAYBE ITS FROM LACK OF LOVIN FROM LIL MISS ADDIE. I KNOW WHEN I GET A MIGRAIN AND I GO TO BED, TRENTON WILL COME IN AND ASK IF HE CAN LAY WITH ME QUIET. IT DONT HELP, BUT I LIKE IT! MISS YOU ALL!
Post a Comment