I am SO WAY behind on my scrapbooking! Adelaide's first year book is done, but you know she is THREE now, so I should really be finishing up her 3rd book. Nope! BUT, I am almost...and I mean a couple of pages from finishing her second year. I also have quite a few pages for her third year. I am proud to say, I will procrastinate a bit on her next book until I finish the others.
On another note, I have been in a M.A.J.O.R. scrapbooking rut! My friend Tessa has some very motivating and fun sketch challenge sites on her blog-o. So, go check it out...you'll be so inspired by Tessa's work! Talk about a woman with many talents!
The following layout is from Adelaide's third birthday...just this past January 21st. So, the final touches of her 3rd year book is almost done, LOL! The sketch is from Sketchy Thursdays.
I created the background with Glimmer Mist (again, because I need to UPDATE my paper stash)and a mix of papers. I can tell you the stamp images are from Unity Stamp Co and the twine is from Close to my Heart. Thanks for looking! Enjoy your day and stay warm if you are here in the mid-west!
Baby brain
10 years ago





5 comments:
What a cute layout! and I really appreciate your kind words - not sure they are true but they are VERY kind!
What a cute layout! and I really appreciate your kind words - not sure they are true but they are VERY kind!
Cute page, love the yellow against the pink x
Loveeeeeeeeee this!!! i love love love the photos and loving the COLORS! Thanks soooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Gorgeous layout! Loving those photo's and your misting! Happy belated birthday!!Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!
Post a Comment