Another snow day...yes, another snow day. I spent the day working around the house, scrapbooking, and I bought some new shoes. I did this sketch for Sketchy Thursday.
For this sketch, I used pictures of Addie and Blake (who has a crafty momma) that were recently taken. The paper is from My Mind's Eye Fine and Dandy, Tickled Pink collection. The embellishments are also part of the collection. I love quick and easy pages....that's why I love sketches AND why I love paper collections. :) Have a great weekend!
Baby brain
10 years ago






6 comments:
awe so cute! now I am inspired to scrap those!
I love those Fine & Dandy papers and how you used them. So glad you played along with us this week at Sketchy Thursdays!
Lovely page, thanks for playing x
Toooooo cute cute cute!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee those photos and loving the birdies! Thanks sooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Such a cute page! loving that papers! Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!
Love the banner and the birds--too cute! Thanks for joining us at Sketchy Thursdays this week:)
Post a Comment