Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sleeping-Such a Precious Moment

Spring break is here....finally. I am OH SO CLOSE to finishing year number 2 of Addie's life....please don't let me find anymore pics to scrap!!!!!!!!! Anyhow, as you know, I get more done when I have a sketch to go by. I really like how this page turned out. Today, I used this sketch from Sassy Lil' Sketches. Great inspiration! Thanks ladies!


For this page, I used Stampin Up! Sahara Sand textured cardstock, Basic Grey DSP, Unity Bevy of Butterflies stamps, Thickers letters, unknown rhinestones and Stampin Up Basic Gray ink.
Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

super cute! I love the ribbony/flowery strip!

Missy Whidden said...

What a darling little sleeping photo!! I love sleepy pics...I take them of my girls all the time :) Thanks for joining us at Sassy Lil' Sketches!

Melenia Agapides said...

Cute - adorable - lovely - pretty!! And the photo just great!!! Thank you for playing along with SassyLilSketches

Raechelle Bellus said...

this is really sweet. I love how you used the ribbon.

Sarah said...

Very cute layout, I love sleeping children photos! Thank you for playing along with us at Sassy Lil' Sketches!