Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

It's Elmo Party Time!

Addie's 2nd birthday was filled with Elmo! Boy did this girl love Elmo (she and a million other 2 year olds)!! Unfortunately this was the time frame in which a good picture was not going to happen...Addie made sure of it! Our family picture and her 2nd birthday pics were terrible and so were pretty much her 2nd birthday pics. On the bright side, we will always have that as a memory.
This sketch is from Sketchy Thursday's challenge.


I was so excited to use the Sesame Street Font Cricut cartridge that has intimidated me for well over a year! I love it and can't wait to make more things for Ads.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job on this sketch!! Love it!!

Genney, Gary, Holley and Trenton said...

LOVE IT! as I do with all the post!

I cant wait to see you all this weekend!

lisa said...

This is soooooooo cute : )

Unknown said...

look at that sassitude! Great job with the two pager!

Keshet said...

Ha, this is fun! Love the big number:) Thanks for joining the fun at Sketchy Thursdays this week! de

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveee ELMO TOO!!! I love love love the Sesame Street embellies and loving the photos!!! Thanks sooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)