Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, April 25, 2011

I know, I know...

It's been a very LONG while since I have blogged...well, that's because I haven't scrapped or done any kind of paper crafting since then. We had a four day weekend for Easter and while I wish I had gotten a lot of scrappin' accomplished, I didn't. I did, however, get a lot of family time in during the past four days! On Friday, we went to Omaha and visited the zoo and Matt's mom joined us. On Saturday, we celebrated a birthday at Matt's brother's house and then yesterday, Easter, we went to church and witnessed my nephew's baptism. Busy, Busy, Busy!
I did get a page completed, though! This is Addie enjoying some challah with apples. Can you tell she liked it? Maybe LOVED it would be a better word!
Sketch inspired from Sassy Lil' Sketches found here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is very cute!!!! It is great!!!