wet, dingy-stained, pattern paper flowers! Originally the patterns were NOT dingy ... my friend Paula sent some old patterns she had to me and I have had them sitting on my craft desk for sometime now. I finally cut them, misted them with water, and stained them with some distressing ink and VOILA! shabby-chic flowers! ;)
I made this card for the texture challenge over at GinaK stamptv. I felt like I included quite a bit of texture...bling on the dress (paper pieced), embossing flower strip, and of course my pattern paper flower! I like how this card turned out and I am pleasantly surprised with my abilities to make a couple of pretty cards since I haven't touched my stuff in quite some time!
Baby brain
10 years ago





4 comments:
Gorgeous!!! Love how the flower turned out! Who knew old patterns could be so pretty!
Very pretty! Next time try misting with glimmer mist rather than water, neat effect
Love this!!! So glad you could use them! The flower looks amazing!
Love this!!! So cool...Going to have to do this with some old patterns of my mil.
Post a Comment