Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Hello Kitty, My Little Secret Keeper!

So this past week and for a couple of days this next week, I am at the base doing some of my annual tour days. My friend Rachel is letting me stay with her....yeah! Friendship and no hotel! LOL! Anyhow, she LOVES Hello Kitty...and so does Addie! I had been working on cards for the card ministries at church (I will be posting them this week) and Addie asked if she could make her Mae-Mae a Hello Kitty card. How perfect!!! 1.) She wants to make cards!!!! and 2.) She wants to make a Hello Kitty for Mae-Mae and I need to make a thank you card for Rachel! Just perfect!
Here is the card below using Stampin Up! cardstock and DSP is Nursery collection. The taffeta ribbon is also Stampin Up!
And for a bonus...I have some pics of my beautiful girl I would like to share! We went to Seattle last month...drove...4708 miles....it was a good time! Anyhow, here a few pics and some from the 4th of July.
Oh and before I go...I want to say that because I was working on the cards for church, I have some more cards to share! Yes, my mojo is returning...just in time to return to work in a few weeks! Ha! I HOPE to have a card a day for a week!!!








No comments: