Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, September 5, 2011

Fall is Definitely in the Air!

Oh my gosh! I can't tell you how exciting it is to go from record setting 100*+ weather to 70s!!!! The windows are open, attic fan blowing...fall scents in all of my Scentsy warmers! (Click to order yours!) So, today is Labor Day and in recognition of all of the labor I do throughout the year, I am treating myself to some "me" time...and making a few cards. Now this "me" time does not come around too often and it was abruptly ended when Addie returned home. ;) LOL! Anyhow, been getting stuff done around the house and wanted to play a bit. We've had a great weekend...spent the last two evenings with Sal & Maggie.
Anyhoo...here is one of my cards! This image just makes me smile! Makes me think, feel, see, and smell fall!
Hope you enjoy your Labor day! Have a fabulous work week and remember...one day a year we are rewarded! :)

2 comments:

Genney, Gary, Holley and Trenton said...

I THINK THIS IS MY FAVORITE CARD YOU HAVE MADE!!! IT SURE WAS A GREAT WEEKEND. I GOT SOME ME TIME TOO, NOT TO MENTION WEDDING STUFF DONE! MISS YOU!

Unknown said...

I love it! I think I need to spend some time with our stamp :)