I love the idea of vintage, old things. Sometimes I wish I grew up in a different time because I love the styles and values of other decades. Not that I don't love my laptop, internet, cell phone, Sirius satellite radio, built in GPS in my car, cable, modern medicine and the list goes on...but maybe you get the idea. Anyhow, I just love this lamppost because it reminds of a time that I did not live; a time that I wish I could have been a part of...but alas, here I am in the 21st century! :)
I just love all of this distressing and vintage look...but my goodness are my fingers paying the price! THEY ARE INKY!
Thanks for stopping by today...enjoy your week!
yes, Eli, call us when you get to KC! :)
Baby brain
10 years ago





1 comment:
This is incredible!!! love the inked embossed background! And different colors!
Post a Comment