Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, November 28, 2011

One of My Favorite Cards

So, I busted out some of my Tim Holtz stuff that I bought last year when I was inspired by his 12 Tags of Christmas. Sadly, I didn't make one card...and I have to admit, bringing it out brings back some sad memories. Anyhow, I am keeping my head up and looking forward to his 12 Tags this year.
Thanks for checking out my blog...I know I am not a good blogger, but I love that someone reads and looks at my things.

I made some other distressed, vintage-y cards too and I am excited to share them with you!!

3 comments:

Eli said...

Cheri, I love this card! I am hoping we can get together when we come down for Christmas. - Eli

Jac said...

Oh my gosh! This card is just too cute! You are so talented, kinda makes me miss stamping ;)!

Unknown said...

This is so pretty! You are so good! I am so inspired!!!