Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Tried to Avoid ....

PINTEREST! Yes, it's true, I have not been on Pinterest; however, that all changed last week. And I am NOT looking back! I have been on there and pinned several things....I tried to tell myself not pin things unless I was GOING to make them. So, far I have managed to keep it to a few pins, but I have also managed to make 4 of the pinned items. This weekend I have high hopes to make a few more things and work on my scrapbooking. I have pretty much neglected that for a very long time!
Here is my Valentine Wreath I made! Only took 270 felt rosettes and I am quite sure I could have included more, but you see anything! :)

4 comments:

Jac said...

WOW Cheri! That turned out great! You have a lot of gumption to make 270 rosettes!!!! Love it!!

Genney, Gary, Holley and Trenton said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!
although, I have no idea what pinrest is......guess I have something to look at today at work...LOL

love ya!

Unknown said...

no wonder your thumb was bruised!!! This is incredible though!

Paula Laird said...

Cheri, this is fabulous! I can't believe you cut all those flowers! I don't even want to think about how long it took or how much felt you used, but WOW! What an impact!