Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Happy New Year

Happy 2012! Let me start off by saying how I would LOVE to have some mojo and how I would LOVE to have something to show...but alas, I have nothing to offer. Sometimes in life, things are not what you expected. You tend to think of your life going one way and we all know life will toss you a curveball every once in awhile. Yeah, I get that...but this time it's different. I mean many things in my life have not gone as planned...am a doctor? Nope, a teacher! and before I was a teacher, I worked in a lab. I also wanted to move away from this state, but look, I am still here! Anyhow, this blog is not a blog to rant about life, because otherwise you all would know how hurt I am by things and people.
I am off work tomorrow and so maybe I can get a page or something made. Please...I hope I can!

No comments: