Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, February 22, 2013

Sweetness all the Way 'Round, Part 1


This month, I chose a sketch for Tessa and me to complete. It's an old Sketchy Thursday...makes me sad they are no longer active. (boo-hoo). I found this one Pinterest. Loved the sketch...but what pictures to use? I took these of my new baby girl a couple of weeks ago. The layout is actually two parts...not in the sketch, but I had another cute photo I wanted to use. (Part 2 to come tomorrow)
If you are a person who can't mix manufactures with your scrapping products...stop reading!!!! Some people can't even mix make-up brands...as you can probably tell, I do both! :)
The DSP is Imaginisce and the embellishments are from Little Yellow Bicycle and...and that awesome glitter paper I just got in the mail with my Stampin UP! order! I COULD NOT WAIT TO USE THE GLITTER PAPER!!!
Enjoy your day...we are snowed in here!

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Awwww...so sweet! Love the hexagon and glitter papers (and of course those photos are adorable!).