Here is the second page to the layout! I made the wreath a year ago...270-some-odd felt rosettes...and I told myself I would add more to actually COMPLETE the sides this year, but not happening. You can't tell when it's on the door! So, I wanted to put my little munchkin in the wreath and then I used Photoshop to colorize the photo and then use color selection for the rosettes only. I love this look...just wish I had burned the edges.
The papers are the same as yesterday and so are the embellishments. I really love clean and simple scrapbooking right now. The sketch is my own and wow, C now has two pages for her first year album!
I am prepping snapshots right now to upload and order...looks like another measurable snowfall is headed our direction Monday/Tuesday. NOT A FAN OF SNOW DAYS!!!! I like to get out of school ON TIME! :)
Enjoy your weekend!
Baby brain
10 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment