
The crib is officially lowered...Little Miss officially started crawling over Labor Day weekend and in no time she decided how exciting it would be to try and pull up on her crib! She is able to only reach her knees, but it is only a matter of time we are afraid!
I realized her 7 month is slipping away and I had not taken as many pictures!!!! Um, how could that happen? Sadly, I had to go back to work and so I do not have as much free time.
I need to get some pictures of her crawling...she is so quick! She has even been able to get Sophie a few times! Go Addie or should it be Go Sophie!!!????


And, nobody should ever be without more than one binky! ;) We always put her to bed with more than one for a couple reasons: 1.) she changes them out in the night and 2.) she now thinks it is fun to throw the binky through the slats on her crib. My guess is that since she is able to always find a binky nearby, she doesn't have to wake up Mommy and Daddy! Thank you Adelaide! That's my girl....self-soothe back to sleep...I am assuming she wakes up since she has a different binky in her mouth...she does spit it out after she is in a good sleep.
Adelaide's motto: one bink in the mouth, one bink on reserve!
1 comment:
Hey Addie......you think that you can teach Trenton to sleep in his bed for more than 3 hours???
Let me know what you think....
Post a Comment