Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, September 29, 2008

Oh My, My, My...What Do We Have Here?

On Wednesday Adelaide went to the doctor...she had a bad cold and a huge ball of ear wax in her ear! She seemed to enjoy having the junk dug out of her ear...she did not seem to enjoy having the snot sucked out!
She started feeling better and so I decided to take her to the Homecoming game...um, not so much a good idea!!! The next morning, Matt and I got ready and let Ad sleep in. She did not get to bed until late (although she fell asleep in Stacy's arms at the game) and so she slept in past 6am Saturday morning. We had planned (for a couple of weeks) to go with the Linderers to the Liberty Fall Festival. Well, when Adelaide woke up, she just was not right! She was completely congested again and was fussy. We had to cancel our plans and let the Little Miss relax at home.

She took her morning nap just fine; it was not a long nap, but that's okay ... some nap time is better than no nap time. Anyhow, she was fussy after lunch and so she drank some milk, rubbed her eyes, and *seemed* ready for her afternoon nap. I put her in her bed and let her be. She has not been going right to sleep like in the old days, but she eventually goes to sleep. However, on this day, Adelaide decided she wanted to learn to pull herself up on her bed! Yes, after 30 minutes of squeals and babbling, I went in to find Adelaide like this...

Isn't she growing so quickly? I think she will be walking by Thanksgiving...she may be big, but she is STRONG!

No comments: