Joys of crafting and raising a daughter...and wishing I was clever enough to come up with a cool blog name
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Yes, She's a Fan...
and yes, SHE'S A GIRL! Kathleen, one of the teachers I teamed with last year gave Adelaide this outfit. Kathleen knew Matt was an MU fan and I was a KU fan...it was fun to see Matt's face. Anyhow, Adelaide finally fits into it and I took her in it to the store. Now, I know she the ruffles are on her butt and she was sitting on it, but still....DOES SHE LOOK LIKE A BOY???? Several people kept calling her a HIM and even after I corrected the bagger, he still called her a HIM! Seriously??? How many people dress their little boys in shirts like that and ruffled panties...not shorts, but panties...seriously! Whatever, KU won (and so did MU) yesterday...hmmm...maybe this is going to be their good luck charm??!!!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Cheri should you be posting that cute little butt on the internet? I love the blog
Matt - husband, father, music teacher, and avid reader. Cheri - wife, mother, elementary teacher, and avid scrapbooker. Adelaide - daughter, enjoys drooling, her binky, and drinking milk. Sophie - cat, enjoys sleeping in the sun, sleeping on the back of the couch, sleeping on the bed bench, sleeping on the bath rug, sleeping on the spare bed and has recently rejected eating Iams canned food.
2 comments:
Cheri should you be posting that cute little butt on the internet?
I love the blog
She's totally adorable and completely looks like a girl. No one in their right mind would/should put a boy in a collar like that.
LOVE the ruffled butt!
Post a Comment