Matt and I took the day off for Adelaide's first birthday on Wednesday, January 21st. We took her to lunch (well, that was mostly for mommy and daddy) and then we went to Build a Bear in Zona Rosa. Addie was the only "shopper" so she was able to "shop" freely. To start, we let Addie feel test out the bears before choosing one. She really liked the koala bear, but I really wanted the one that was washable! (I know, not as much fun...but hey!) I was amazed she was able to act as if she liked a particular bear or not like a bear.
The lady who was working was wonderful! She was really energetic and full of excitement! Addie was excited too. Addie was such a big girl she stepped on the peddle to help fill her soft and cuddly bear.
She watched intently as her bear was being filled. She chose a heart to put in it and we had a singing voice put into the bear...it's a really cute birthday tune...not traditional.
Do you think she LOVES it now? ;)
Those of you who know Matt...he insisted the new baby bear had Kansas City Royals attire....that's right, the bear has pink Royals gear! Don't worry, I picked it out another outfit and some cute shoes!
This was so much fun!




No comments:
Post a Comment