Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Addie and her Green Sunglasses!



These green sunglasses were given to Addie when she was a baby...she would always hide her face (eyes) from the sun when she was little. Now, she has to wear sunglasses....just not always inside!!! :) I have had to pull the car over to get her sunglasses because she has a fit when the sun hits her (just so you know, this makes me laugh!!!! I AM THE SAME WAY! well, minus the fit part). She found these and didn't want to take them off! They matched her jammies, too!
I baked all weekend the weekend before Christmas and she was taste-testing the cookies faster than we could get them finished! Here she is eating a Tay-Tu...and looks just like her Daddy!
I should have taken pics of the other cookies, but I didn't! Here is a picture of the Anisette Cookies.

1 comment:

Shay S. said...

I love the pic of her w/ the cookie on her face! The look on her face is priceless!