Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 31, 2009

First Scrapbook Page in 5 Months!

I haven't scrapped in many months! It seems as if I need several days off to get in the mood and since we have been back to school, I have had no scrappin' mojo!
Well, with this past week off for break, a new camera, and new Adobe Photoshop Elements 8.0, Creating Keepsakes magazine, Scrapbooks ETC magazine, and some Jessica Sprague classes, my mojo has returned!
The patterned paper is from Stampin Up as well as the transparency that I stamped with Stazon Opaque White. With the new demonstrator agreement with Stampin Up, I am not permitted to mention the other manufactures of the other products I used on my blog. However, if you have picked up a CK magazine or Scrapbooks ETC magazine or walked into an Archivers, you will know the manufactures of the embellishments!

1 comment:

Shay S. said...

Precious! I did a page w/ my daughter & a big snowman when she was a little younger than Addie. Love this page!