And today...my baby girl turns 23 months old...can't believe she will be two years old next month! Everyone says the time goes by fast and it surely does! She is the most perfect little girl and I am blessed to be her mother!
Baby brain
10 years ago




4 comments:
I am SO very proud of you! I know how hard it is to go back to school and keep up with a family...let along throw drill weekends in there too. I wish I could be more like you!!!! love ya!
Congratulations, Cherie! I'm really proud of you and your accomplishments. Great pictures, too. Merry Christmas to your whole family!
Cherie, I think I remember you said you wanted to know a better way to photograph your cards, ie. a light box area, etc. Check out thefrugalcrafter.wordpress.com. She shows exactly how she does it.
Congratulations on your graduation! You have a beautiful family!
Post a Comment