So, the tree is up and decorated (for now....Adelaide is almost 3 after all), the mantle and hearth are complete, kitchen tree is decorated, and the little things are out. I haven't had a wreath the last few years because I lost mine along with some stockings....I bought new stockings two years ago for Addie's first X-mas, but never replaced the wreath.
This year, a crafty friend of mine, Dana, (super talented, beautiful work) started to make yarn wrapped wreaths! Wow, talk about super cool! Check out her blog
here and you will see what I mean, FO' SHO'!
Well, here's my second attempt at making one (the first attempt is a gift for someone, so no peeking!).
2 comments:
LOVE IT!!!!
I bet you all will have so much fun this year with Christmas! Miss you all! Hope you have a good Turkey day!!! Tell your mom and everyone I said hi.
*hugs*
Beautiful Cheri!
Post a Comment