Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow Day Challenge

I know, I know, I know....teachers, right? Well, let me start off by saying this teacher is NOT a fan of snow days! Here is my reason...I would prefer to get out on the scheduled day. Safety is most definitely a priority, so of course I understand. I do hope everyone has stayed warm and safe through this storm!
I decided to participate in GinaK's sketch challenge. Many times I find myself in a rut...I don't have any desire to create a card, my cards all look alike, I need to learn to use my Copic markers, I need some "umph" on card designing...well, how about a challenge then?
Here is my card:

Like I said, still learning the Copics, but I do like the winter scene! All paper is Stampin' UP! as well as the button and twine. Thanks for checking out my blog. I am going to really try to update more often with paper crafts and Adelaide! As I try to re-vamp and update my blog, please check back for more Stampin' Up! information about ordering and scheduling a class!

2 comments:

Genney, Gary, Holley and Trenton said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the white paper background! is that the paper or some kind of "gadget" that you have? We need to get together and see if you can help me find some ideas for my "save the date" cards!
but I really like this card!

Unknown said...

I love this card! Great job Cheri!