Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 16, 2011

YOU are my Heart!


I made this card for the Unity Stamp Co. challenge...I absolutely NEED to participate in more challenges...and yes, I know I said that in a previous post. ;) But really, it feels great to finish a creation and allow someone else to do part of the thinking for you! I truly have a hard time sometimes coming up with ideas and sketches so I think many of my cards look the same.
For the card I used SU cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Early Espresso, Close to Cocoa (retired), Kraft, and Cherry Cobbler. The ink is also SU: Cherry Cobbler and Chocolate Chip. The rectangle and circle were cut using the Nestabilities die cuts; the embossed squares were made using various Cuttlebug embossing folders. Love the Cherry Cobbler seam binding from SU that my friend, Tessa, and I split. The baubles are from 7-Gypsies and I took a part a couple to make these lengths.
oh, and the YOU in this ... of course my baby girl, Adelaide!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

this is so cute! I love all the different textures!!!! Love the baubles too! Great job!!!!

Genney, Gary, Holley and Trenton said...

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE THIS!!!! (even more than the last one!) I wish I had your talent!!