Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sassy Lil' Sketches Pool Party

Yay for getting another page done! Seems like I am not as productive on the creating side of life unless I have a snow day! :) Anyhow, I am really nearing completion on Adelaide's second year book...but I keep finding pics that I had printed...and well, I have to scrap them! This sketch is from Sassy Lil' Sketches! LOVE THE INSPIRATION I GET FROM THEIR SITE!
The paper is from My Mind's Eye and so are the embellishments. The crochet flower and one behind it is a Prima flower. The white cardstock is Stampin' UP; eyelete punch is SU.
Thanks for looking at my blog! Have a great week!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I absolutely love it!!!!! Love love love it! Great mix of papers and elements!

Genney, Gary, Holley and Trenton said...

I CANT WAIT TO SIT DOWN AND SEE THESE BOOKS ALL TOGETHER!
WHERE DO YOU FIND THOSE FLOWERS AT? I THINK THAT I MIGHT HAVE TO TRY AND MAKE SOME WEDDING HAIR PEICES FOR HOLLEY!
MISS YOU ALL!

Paula Laird said...

Oh snap! This is gorgeous!