Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Look of "Say What?"

Okay, so I have ONE more page to complete for Addie's second year of life scrapbook. :) Yay, me! Right?!?!?!? What a great feeling to have completed scrapbooks. I do have some pages finished for the next year, but not a ton.
This page I used Little Yellow Bicycle papers, Twig, and I took part of the sketch challenge. I LOVE sketches...that's usually my issue when scrapping...finding the sketch. Twig is an older series from LYB, but I bought several pages and well, I am being good these days with using what I have!

Thanks for looking today and I hope you are enjoying this awesome March weather!
And just like the page says, Love & Nurture you child....you are the only parent he/she has. Be a good role model....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

super cute layout! I really liked this line by LYB they have a winter one too!