Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Good-bye Mom!

This was my LAST layout I had planned for Addie's second year album. What a great feeling! There are so many more pics that I could scrap if I feel the need...but I have so much more to do as well.
In this layout, I was leaving for a week long trip to San Antonio, Texas. It was my first time away from Addie for that long. These pics were taken at the airport before I left.
The sketch is from Jillibean Soup. The sketch came together rather quickly and I am pleased with how it turned out.
Thanks for looking at my blog today and I hope you have a great day!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

love it turned out great!!!!

Jac said...

Love those colors and stitching!

Genney, Gary, Holley and Trenton said...

I should do that same page for my scrapbook. Except it would be from when you left for the Air Force the FIRST TIME!
love ya!

Paula Laird said...

This is adorable and you and Addie are gorgeous!!