Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, September 3, 2012

Yikes! It has been FOREVER! But, nonetheless I have a Layout of Addie's Trip to the Dentist

I know it's been forever since I have blogged...St. Patrick's Day and it's now Labor Day?!?! Sorry, I have been not really crafting, but I do have something else "cooking" and I can't wait to share that later! :) I say I haven't been crafting, well, that's a small lie. This summer I was able to get together with good friends and work on cards and some scrapbook pages. So, I do have things to share and I have had things to share, but I have been worn out and tired lately. ;) (again, I will share soon!) This layout is one of the scrapbook pages I made in July when I met up for a crafting day with girlfriends. The pictures are of Addie's first visit to the dentist! She was such a super trooper and I remember well! The fabulous thing...her dentist is the same pediatric dentist I went to when I was a kid!!!!! How cool is that? Hopefully you are enjoying your day free of laboring...back to the grind tomorrow!

No comments: